This website is owned and operated by Penry|Riemann pllc. To the extent permitted by law, your use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which we reserve the right to change from time to time.
2. The Penry|Riemann logo, in particular, is a trademark of the firm. You will not use it without our permission.
3. You agree that using our website does not create an attorney-client relationship between us.
4. You will comply with all laws and regulations that regulate your use of the internet from the location of access.
5. You will not use our website for any unlawful purpose.
6. You will not take any intentional action to impair the operation of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, denial of service attacks.
7. You will not impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with, any entity or individual.
8. You will not seek or obtain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website.
9. You will not email us (1) copyrighted material for which you lack ownership or a license; (2) information that would violate privacy, or other applicable, laws or regulations; (3) material that is potentially tortious or objectionable because, for example, it is threatening, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or defamatory in nature; (4) viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or might damage the website; or (5) content that you do not have the right to transmit because of a contractual or fiduciary obligation.
10. If you submit personally identifiable information to us via the website, we will use it as described in our Privacy Statement.
11. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of our website or the links within it, including but not limited to loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack or a virus.
12. YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OUR WEBSITE “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE: (A) ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, AND OTHER TERMS THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, OR THE LAW OF EQUITY; AND (B) ALL LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITES WE LINK TO, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR WASTED TIME, HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
13. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Penry|Riemann pllc, its members, its employees, and its agents against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from or connected in any way with any information you submit, post, or transmit through our site; your other use or misuse of our website; or your violation of these Terms of Service.
14. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal proceeding related to this website must be brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of North Carolina.
15. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, then that provision should be treated as severable so that its unenforceability does not affect the enforceability of any remaining provisions.